In 1956, the members of St Peter's Lutheran Church celebrated their 50th Anniversary. They published a booklet with information about their new church and the dedication services.
They are three services that Sunday.
A Dedication Service at 9:30 am,
a Congratulatory Service at 2:30 pm,
and a Reunion Service at 8:00 pm
This is the text from the booklet's front cover:
"May this building render fellowship, edification and all spiritual service to the members of this congregation; to this community; and to the stranger within our gates."